Recent statistics show that 67% of working America is affected by burnout, 70% are disengaged & 5-10% are absent per year producing exponential costs in losses of productivity. You will discover how to manage stress and create a routine that is geared toward whole body and mind wellness. You will walk away with practical methods of application that will completely change the way perceive your current habits and routines. Discover the keys to a healthy state of mind and body through an understanding of Neuroscience and Physiology accompanied by stories, analogies, statistics and examples from 25 years of leadership and team building.
A few take-aways:
- The Neuroscience behind a Healthy State of Mind
- Practical Applications that will Transform the Way you Handle Stress
- Physiological Changes We can Make from the Outside that will Impact our Daily Productivity
- Retraining your Brain: Small Changes which create BIG Results!
- Building a Routine of Physical & Mental Health
- Increasing Energy and Focus through a Basic Understanding of Nutrition, Sleep and Respite
- Empowering You and Empowering Others for a Better Work Environment for Culture Change!
What others are saying: “The Michigan Society of Association Executives was fortunate enough to have Michelle come speak at our CMP Summit this past October. . . Our attendees enjoyed her creative and humorous approach to helping relieve stress in the workplace and they walked away with ways to manage their time more effectively and maintain a healthy state of mind. Our evaluations proved she was the most popular speaker at our 2 day Summit so we have invited her back next year…!” Stephanie Wohlfert, CMP, CTA – Meeting Coordinator at Michigan Society of Association Executives
“Michelle is a wonderful motivational speaker. I was very pleased to host her for our area wide manager meeting. Her presentation on Avoiding Burnout is very engaging and touched on some essential points to understanding the physiological and internal impact of constant/chronic stress. Her presentation is not only motivational but also inspirational. She quickly builds a rapport with her attendees and uses this connection to make the absolute most of her time with them. I would highly recommend working with Michelle in any capacity. Michelle is professional, knowledgeable, and pleasure to work with. Grace Cormany – Operations Specialist at POWM Physicians Organization of Western Michigan