Goal Setting for Success
Download PDF file or copy and paste from below.
STEP 1 – List 10 things you want to achieve both personally and professionally (print this page every 6 months, re-examine and re-write your goals)
STEP 2 – Prioritize these goals in the order that will impact your life in the greatest measure (use the second column provided to change the order of numbers in priority)
STEP 3 – Beginning with Goal #1 and each goal after:
|What RESOURCES will you need?
|Who do you need to CONNECT with?
|What EDUCATION will you have to pursue?
|What OBSTACLES will you encounter?
STEP 4 – Break down the steps required by weekly task lists and then daily task lists: print this page over and over to utilize EVERY WEEK.
What must I do this week to move forward in accomplishing my goal?
What must I do each day to accomplish my goal?
PROVEN WINNING TIPS FROM IPV CONSULTING TO ASSIST YOU IN REACHING YOUR GOALS: (keep this page with you as a reminder)
- Motivate yourself every day: Notes, quotes, podcasts, books, articles, affirmations, visualizing, etc. – Always keep your vision and your inspiration in front of you!
- Control your thoughts! This is HUGE! Think on the positive, attract the positive – Think on the negative, attract the negative.
- Exercise 20-30 minutes at least 5 days per week – Release endorphins, empower your mind.
- Create written lists every week and every day of what you need to accomplish
- Write in your commitments on your calendar allocating time for your growth – follow through!
- Take time to rest and uplug consistently throughout the week
- Dream BIG – visualize, dream, get excited about your future, make a vision board and keep dreaming
- Learn how to de-stress yourself and practice it frequently
- Eat right – Sleep right – Live right
- Sow into the lives of others frequently
- Dress for success and carry yourself like a winner!
- Review your progress weekly – Assign yourself the next steps
- Celebrate YOU – Celebrate your success! Go out – buy something – treat yourself!
- RESOLVE TO STAY COMMITTED no matter what you see or don’t see happening
- Repeat this process over and over for the rest of your life!