$37 Billion are lost every year in America due to employee misunderstandings and miscommunication. With just 7% of communication being words and the remainder being body language, posture, vocal tones and expressions, it is easy to be misunderstood.
In this address, you will learn ways to read others and yourself more effectively while maintaining a strong state of mind for resilience. You will walk away feeling empowered in social intelligence, reducing offenses, increasing unity and productivity in both your personal and professional life!
Michelle will engage you in understanding the science behind resilience while learning about communicating more effectively. You will walk away with multiple and very specific applications which will transform how you process challenges and communicate more effectively.
. A few take-aways:
- Understanding Extrinsic vs Intrinsic Resilience Factors
- The Physiology behind Stress and How it Inhibits our Ability to Cope & Communicate Effectively
- The Secret Weapon and Key to Connecting with Others and Diffusing Stressful Confrontation
- Retraining your Brain: Small Changes which create BIG Results!
- The Circle of Change and how to Cope in times of Challenge
- Gestures and Actions that Produce Instant Results when Communicating Under Pressure
- Mastering Communication and Powerful State of Mind in all Situations
What others are saying:
“Michelle was an amazing speaker for the Region V IIMC Meeting in Grand Rapids, MI. Over 70 City/Township municipal clerks from 5 states attended and all gave her rave reviews. Her topics were Avoiding Burnout and Empowering Leadership. Both of which are critical to our daily and professional lives.” (Full Day Training) – Sarah Bydalek – City Clerk at City of Walker, MI
“Thank you Michelle Steffes for a great talk. Paul Seese and I attended your event on Empowering Leadership. No matter how many times I hear you speak I always learn something to move me forward. Thanks again!” – Ellen Seese – Operations Manager, Disability Advocates of Kent County
“Michelle did a great job energizing our team and keeping them engaged throughout her time with two different groups. Our team members really enjoyed the subject matter and the interactive nature of the activities that Michelle planned for them. I’d highly recommend her for a staff training for any organization or group.!” – Victor Cardenas, Asst. City Manager, City of Novi